The Medieval Turku event from July 1 to July 4, 2021. We celebrate the joyful, bright and exciting Middle Ages in Vanha Suurtori Square, in Turku Cathedral, in Turku Castle, at the Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova Museum, and at Rohan Tallit’s jousting in Cathedral Square.
- The Medieval Market in the Old Great Square
- Medieval Turku in Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- Medieval Times in Turku Castle
- The Medieval Turku in the Cathedral
- Rohan Stables Jousting Tournament
The Medieval Turku is Finland´s best known fair of medieval history. The event in June/July is set in a unique venue right in the heart of the historical city center and in the most remarkable medieval sites of Turku.