The Medieval Turku event from June 30th to July 3rd 2022. We celebrate the joyful, bright and exciting Middle Ages in Vanha Suurtori Square, in Turku Cathedral, in Turku Castle, at the Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova Museum, and at Rohan Tallit’s jousting in Cathedral Square.
- The Medieval Market in the Old Great Square
- Medieval Turku in Aboa Vetus & Ars Nova
- Immerse yourself in History at Turku Castle
- The Medieval Turku in the Cathedral
- Rohan Stables Jousting Tournament
The Medieval Turku is Finland´s best known fair of medieval history. The event in June/July is set in a unique venue right in the heart of the historical city center and in the most remarkable medieval sites of Turku.